Harlow Farm’s farmstand will open for its 24th year on May 1. Stop in to say hello, old friends and new ones, too.
We specialize in organic produce, most of it grown on Harlow Farm or by other local organic farmers. We raise organic berries – strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
You will also find:
• Bedding plants, including annuals, perennials, and herbs
• Hanging baskets and window boxes
• Fresh greens from our greenhouses
• Harlow Farm naturally raised meat – pork, beef, ham, and bacon. Look for our chickens in June.
• Eggs from our own chickens
• Cheeses – a wide variety
• Milk and butter, organic and conventional, featuring McNamara Dairy
• Ice cream from Walpole Creamery
• Yogurt from Butterworks Farm in Westfield, Vt., and Green Mountain Creamery in Brattleboro
• Artisanal bread
• Harlow Farm-made jams, pickles, chutney, and condiments, as well as our own frozen vegetables, along with beans, rice, nuts, olive oil, vinegar, spices, and a selection of other fine staples.
• Snacks—cold drinks, chips, dried fruit, nuts, and more.
• Cut flowers
Café Loco is open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily