Welcome to Harlow Farmstand! We specialize in organic produce, most of it grown on Harlow Farm or by other local organic farmers.
You will also find:
- Bedding plants, including annuals, perennials, and herbs
- Hanging baskets and window boxes
- Fresh greens from our greenhouses and high tunnels
- Organic berries – strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Harlow Farm naturally raised meat – pork, beef, ham, and bacon. Look for our chickens in June.
- Eggs from our own chickens
- Cheeses – a wide variety
- Milk and butter, organic and conventional, featuring McNamara Dairy
- Ice cream from Walpole Creamery
- Yogurt from Butterworks Farm in Westfield, Vt., and Green Mountain Creamery in Brattleboro
- Artisanal bread
- Harlow Farm-made jams, pickles, chutney, and condiments, as well as our own frozen vegetables, along with beans, rice, nuts, olive oil, vinegar, spices, and a selection of other fine staples.
• Snacks—cold drinks, chips, dried fruit, nuts, and more.
• Cut flowers
Café Loco is open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Come on by and congratulate Michael for spending the winter in Florida.
We sell as much local and organic here as we can. We believe that local organic farming:
- Produces healthy food.
- Maintains family farms
- Sustains the community economy
- Preserves farmland and the rural working landscape
- Revitalizes soils
- Keeps our land, water and soils clean
- Contributes to thriving food supply and food independence for our region