Welcome to Harlow Farmstand’s 23rd year! We had a peaceful and happy winter, and a successful second year of our Winter CSA—thanks to all who joined us.
Spring came along right on time this year, and our hanging baskets, bedding plants and vegetable starts look fabulous. We’re picking our own asparagus now, as well as greens from our high-tunnel greenhouses and from local farms such as Old Athens Farm.
- As always, we have a wide selection of vegetables and fruits, organic and conventional.
- Eggs, chicken, beef, and pork raised here on Harlow Farm are available.
- We offer both organic and conventional dairy products–milk, cheeses, butter, and more.
- Harlow Farm-made jams, pickles, chutney, and condiments, as well as our own frozen vegetables are available, along with beans, rice, nuts, olive oil, vinegar, spices, and a selection of other fine staples.
- Snacks? We have them—cold drinks, chips, dried fruit, nuts, and more.
Michael Lenox is at his Café Loco for the twelfth year. And we have many events planned this summer: stay tuned for more.
Stop by and say hello to Dan, Dee, Catherine, Kim, and Becky, and meet our newest employee, Tracy Dowd!
Find Harlow Farm, off the farm, at two local Farmers Markets beginning in May:
- Bellows Falls, VT Friday evenings, 4-7 PM at the Waypoint Center
- Walpole, NH, Friday evenings, 4-6 PM at the Walpole Town Green
Join us on Facebook. Or call us at 802-722-3515.