Harlow Farm is 100 Years Old!
Our grandfather, Paul G. Harlow, bought Harlow Farm in Westminster in 1917. We’re celebrating that anniversary with a big birthday bash on Saturday, Sept. 2. Everyone is invited.
Great food! Lots of friends! We’re trying to get all Harlow Farm employees from the last 40 years to attend. Special appearance by 104-year-old Artie Aiken, the oldest Harlow Farm employee.
Click Here to purchase tickets! Help us bring this fabulous music to the community:
- Grammy-nominated guitarist, singer and songwriter
- Founding member of the legendary Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen
- Named a “Titan of the Telecaster” by Guitar Player Magazine
- Toured internationally with Nick Lowe and has performed with Doug Sahm, Gene Vincent, Elvis Costello, Dan Hicks, Emmylou Harris, Bruce Hornsby and Link Wray
The Starline Rhythm Boys
The Starline Rhythm Boys are Vermont’s premier honky-tonk band.. .when they start to play, you can’t stop moving.
Nominated for “BEST COUNTRY GROUP or ARTIST” in 2017 SEVEN DAYS “DAYSIE” AWARDS, an award (or close to it) they have won for the past two years straight.
Once they start to play, you can’t stop moving!
RIGHT HERE ON HARLOW FARM, Sept. 2! DON’T MISS IT
We’ll serve a Harlow Farm meal from 4 to 7 p.m. If you have a blue wristband, that means you’ve paid for food as well as music.
Bring a blanket or chairs for comfortable outdoor seating.
Donovan’s will be selling beer and wine at the party so, please, leave your cooler at home.
Thank you so much for supporting Harlow Farm at our birthday party and over the last decades. Paul has been operating the farm since 1975…and he’s still working hard!
• Special anniversary t-shirt.
Read more about our history.