Harlow Farm is 100 Years Old!
Our grandfather, Paul G. Harlow, bought Harlow Farm in Westminster in 1917. We’re celebrating that anniversary with a big birthday bash on Saturday, Sept. 2. Everyone is invited!
- Grammy-nominated guitarist, singer and songwriter
- Founding member of the legendary Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen
- Named a “Titan of the Telecaster” by Guitar Player Magazine
- Toured internationally with Nick Lowe and has performed with Doug Sahm, Gene Vincent, Elvis Costello, Dan Hicks, Emmylou Harris, Bruce Hornsby and Link Wray
The Starline Rhythm Boys
The Starline Rhythm Boys are Vermont’s premier honky-tonk band.. .when they start to play, you can’t stop moving.
Nominated for “BEST COUNTRY GROUP or ARTIST” in 2017 SEVEN DAYS “DAYSIE” AWARDS, an award (or close to it) they have won for the past two years straight.
Once they start to play, you can’t stop moving!
RIGHT HERE ON HARLOW FARM, Sept. 2! DON’T MISS IT
• Lots of food, from Harlow Farm fields and pastures • Farm tours • Special anniversary t-shirt.
Read more about our history.