The 2014 Season has started here at Harlow Farm – The Last Stand’s 24th year.
The farm crew has been busy starting the summer moving our greenhouse seedlings outside and planted into the fields. Until the field grown produce is ready in mid-May, look for our farm fresh produce from our greenhouses – radishes, bok choy, beet greens, and salad mix.
- As always, we have a wide selection of vegetables and fruits, organic and conventional.
- Eggs, chicken, beef, and pork raised here on Harlow Farm are available.
- We offer both organic and conventional dairy products–milk, cheeses, butter, and more.
- Harlow Farm-made jams, pickles, chutney, and condiments, as well as our own frozen vegetables are available, along with beans, rice, nuts, olive oil, vinegar, spices, and a selection of other fine staples.
- Snacks? We have them—cold drinks, chips, dried fruit, nuts, and more.
Michael Lenox is at his Café Loco for the thirteenth year.
Stop by and say hello to Dan, Dee, Catherine, Kim, and Becky.
You can also find Harlow Farm produce and eggs at our local Farmers Markets beginning in May:
- Bellows Falls, VT Friday evenings, 4-7 PM at the Waypoint Center. Starting 16 May
Harlow Farm Facebook Posts