After a busy summer we are celebrating the autumn harvest and changing colors here at Harlow Farm. Our Farm Stand is filled with the latest arrivals from our farm – winter squashes and root vegetables. We have the full array of winter squashes: butternut, acorn, baby blue hubbard, red kuri, buttercup, and delicata, as well as pie and carving pumpkins, and many fun gourds and colorful mums available. Rutabagas, turnips, parsnips, beets, carrots, and celeriac are also bountiful this year.
- As always, we have a wide selection of vegetables and fruits, organic and conventional.
- Eggs, chicken, beef, and pork raised here on Harlow Farm are available.
- We offer both organic and conventional dairy products–milk, cheeses, butter, and more.
- Harlow Farm-made jams, pickles, chutney, and condiments, as well as our own frozen vegetables are available, along with beans, rice, nuts, olive oil, vinegar, spices, and a selection of other fine staples.
- Snacks? We have them—cold drinks, chips, dried fruit, nuts, and more.
In addition to the wide variety of produce and grocery items at the Farm Stand, we have the last Bellows Falls Farmers Market being held this upcoming Friday October 11th. Come support local food and craft producers down at the Waypoint Center in the center of Bellows Falls from 4 pm to 7 pm.
We’re also busy getting our greenhouses ready to supply our winter CSA members with fresh greens! We will have kale, chard, spinach, baby greens, lettuce mix and more. Check out our CSA webpages and sign up today.
Join us on Facebook. Or call us at 802-722-3515.